Technical Ventilated FaçadesPress-in-place systems
Alternative design to our Zee model that proposes a more innovative and purposeful curved shape in its design, while maintaining the engineering conditions of that model in favor of highlighting the esthetics of the louver in the architectural design of facades.
The supports or louver holders are equally stamped to facilitate the anchoring of the louvers at the level without the need to use fastening screws or oppressors that can be loosened or oxidized due to exposure to environmental agents.
The Cee model offers three options for separating slats depending on the degree of coverage and aeration surface.
The coverage slats have as main objective to restrict the views and limit the entry of natural light, rainwater and air into the installed area, in addition to providing aesthetic value to a facade.
The installation of press-in-place systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range