Technical Ventilated FaçadesPress-in-place systems
We have developed the Vee series with three sizes of slats (45 – 90 – 109 mm.) These project perpendicularly to the plane of the facade to generate shade and avoid direct solar impact on the glass, improving its thermal efficiency. The system allows the installation of vertical supports up to a maximum of 2.00 meters still guaranteeing its wind resistance class 5. This condition allows its use as an alternative protection element in hurricane zones.
Vee series gives us the possibility to customize the façade by generating different volumes and degrees of opening between slats that allow us to adjust the lighting to the demand of the project. The slat sizes can be installed individually or combined while sharing the same die cut support.
The different sizes of its slats and separation options favor its decorative application in interiors and the design of pergolas as well.
Solar control slats are designed to limit the direct incidence of natural light. They reduce the temperature inside the installed areas and favor transparency, allowing the user to enjoy a high degree of vision.
The installation of press-in-place systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range